Nike Air Max 270 Women's Shoes ( Lilac/University Blue/Barely Grape)
Out of stock
Legendary Air gets lifted with soothing lavender hues. Nike's first lifestyle Air Max brings you style, comfort and a whole lot of attitude with an extra-large Air window that showcases one of our greatest innovations yet. Add a lightweight upper, low-cut collar and bright optimistic colors to carry you through dreary winter days and you've got the perfect kicks.
- Knit fabric on the upper provides a lightweight fit and airy feel to help your feet stay cool.
- Max Air 270 unit delivers unrivaled, all-day comfort.
- Stretchy inner sleeve and booty-like construction creates a fit that feels personalized.
- Foam midsole feels soft and comfortable.
- Rubber on the outsole adds traction and durability.
- Toe tip for durability
- Pull tab on heel
- Shown: Lilac/University Blue/Barely Grape/Black
- Style: DZ5206-500
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.