Nike Air Max 97 'Purple Bullet' Men's Shoes
Out of stock
NEXT STOP: LEGENDARY STATUS.
Inspired by Japanese bullet trains, the Nike Air Max 97 lets you push your style full speed ahead. Taking the revolutionary full-length Nike Air unit that shook up the running world and adding the original 'silver bullet' colors, it lets you ride in first-class comfort.
- Synthetic and fabric upper keeps the fluid look of the original while adding comfort and durability.
- Originally designed for performance running, the full-length Max Air unit adds soft, lasting comfort.
- Foam midsole feels springy and cushy.
- Rubber sole adds traction and durability.
- Mesh details keep it light and airy.
- Foam insole
- The hidden lacing system was a first of its kind and allows for a streamlined look
- Pull tab
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Shown: Metallic Silver/Black/White/Persian Violet
- Style: DJ0717-001
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.