Nike Air Max 97 Women's Shoes (White/University Gold)
Out of stock
Featuring the original's ripple design that was inspired by Japanese bullet trains, the Nike Air Max 97 lets you push your style full speed ahead. Taking the revolutionary full-length Nike Air unit that shook up the running world and adding fresh details, it lets you ride in first-class comfort.
- Real and synthetic leather upper keeps the fluid look of the original while adding comfort and durability. Mesh underlays help keep it airy.
- Originally designed for performance running, the full-length Max Air unit adds soft, lasting comfort.
- Foam midsole feels springy.
- Rubber outsole adds traction and durability.
- The first of its kind, hidden lacing system delivers a streamlined look.
- Foam sockliner
- Pull tab
- Shown: White/University Gold
- Style: DM8268-100
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.