Nike Air VaporMax 2021 'Grey Neon' FK Men's Shoe
Out of stock
MADE FOR A NEW DAWN.
Made from at least 40% recycled materials by weight, the Nike Air VaporMax 2021 FK is airy and easy to wear with superstretchy, recycled Flyknit fabric (plus a soft collar that sculpts your ankle). The stitched-on Swoosh and recycled TPU heel clip add a splash of intrigue as you float down the streets on incredibly soft VaporMax cushioning.
- Originally designed for performance running, the revolutionary VaporMax 2 Air unit is made from recycled material and provides more Air underfoot than ever before.
- The first 1-piece Air unit to run the entire length of a shoe, it allows for smoother transitions and adds unbelievable cushioning.
- Stretchy and supportive Flyknit upper is made from post-industrial recycled yarn and creates a striking visual that's seamless, breathable and feels as light as air.
- Made from at least 40% recycled materials, it lets you look good by doing good.
- Collar sculpts the ankle for a sporty look that feels great while padding on heel adds to the comfort.
- Recycled rubber on the sole adds durability and traction, putting a finishing touch on the shoe that lets you walk the talk.
- Nike Grind rubber details for added traction and durability
- Plastic heel clip adds heritage styling
- Shown: Particle Grey/Aluminum/Light Liquid Lime/Barely Grey
- Style: DH4084-003