Nike Blazer Low Platform Women's Shoes (White/Volt/Black/Cobalt Bliss)
Out of stock
Rise to every occasion in the Nike Blazer Low Platform. Praised for its classic simplicity and comfort, this hardwood legend gets a lift and a refresh with suede accents and a platform midsole (perfect for taking a fresh look at the world around you). A low-profile design, plush collar and durable construction help make them a no-brainer for everyday wear.
- Elevated midsole with double-taped detailing offers a lifted stance for a bold and confident look.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, a sporty construction, tough stitching and easy-entry lacing help make it durable.
- Low-cut, padded collar creates a sleek look that feels great while the exposed foam tongue adds plush, DIY style.
- Vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look that's durable and comfortable.
- Solid rubber sole with herringbone pattern adds traction, durability and heritage styling.
- Shown: White/Volt/Black/Cobalt Bliss
- Style: FJ0738-100
Originally introduced in '72 as a basketball shoe, the Blazer has since transformed into a modern staple for skaters and sneaker fans alike. Maturing from a simple canvas high-top to a leather mid-top and casual low-top, this shoe just gets better with age.